Narrowband IoT Gateway to monitor luminaires in smart cities
Gateway fe+ is a device that allows the integration of IoT controller and sensor networks into the existing infrastructure. The controllers and sensors are managed by Gateway and can operate autonomously.
Data is sent to the Internet using ethernet, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G or NB-IoT. The Gateway synchronizes IoT devices with our Web Cloud platform or other third-party applications.
The Gateway provides full-duplex NB-IoT connectivity, 6LoWPAN connectivity with mesh routing capability and Sub-1Ghz proprietary mesh protocols connectivity. Users can also connect to the Gateway through Wi-Fi with their device and get access to the platform.
Dimensions: 154 x 179.50 x 52 mm
Processor: Quad Core 1.2 GHz
CPU: CPU architecture 64 Bit
RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Remote control and real-time monitoring of the key parameters: data management, data aggregation and data analysis.
- Plug and play installation, just by plugging new end-devices to our network.
- IoT interfaces: Sub-1Ghz , 6LoWPAN, NarrowBand IoT (NB-IoT).
- Flexible solution and easy interaction with different networks topologies : Star, Ring and Mesh.
- Secure communication is provided by compatible implementations with the standard Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) protocol suite and the Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2), which enable highly secure end-to-end communication.
- Open Interfaces for third-party compatibility (API) and customization.
- Possibility of integration in SInGeLu platform.
- Huawei Lite OS integration with NB-IoT and Huawei IoT platform.
Maintenance cost reduction
Remote management and monitoring
Get In touch
available from 10:00 – 19:00
Address: 691 S Milpitas Blvd, Suite#203, Milpitas, CA, 95035