Smart Lighting Controller
The HPSV V4 is a smart street lighting controller that enables you to convert a conventional system into a connected lighting system.
Uses 7-pin Nema Socket plug with native light sensor. It has the same functionality as HPSV_V3 but it’s installed outside the luminaire.
This is a complete solution that enables the integration of remote management platforms that provide real-time operating data and statistical reporting to find solutions that can reduce your city’s energy costs.
Interconnect the dots
HPSV V4 provides RF connectivity with the Gateway.
Users can also connect to the Gateway via Wi-Fi with their device and get access
Dimensions: 50 mm (height) x 84 mm Ø
Protection Index: IP66
Standby Consumption: <1W
Transmission Speed: 57.6Kbs
- Bright flow ramp function to correctly monitor the brightness of sunset and sunrise.
- Radio communication in mesh protocol under the ISM network for remote telemaintenance platform, through a unique serial number.
- Possibility of integration in SInGeLu and Axis management remote platform.
- Fault protection. In the case of a malfunction the luminaire stays on.
- Version with astronomical clock available.
- The brightness level can be set manually and / or automatically by time profiles and brightness sensors.
- Up to 4 diferent operating time profiles.
- Accelerometer for dropped or unstable lighting post detection.
Maintenance cost reduction
Reduce light pollution and CO2 emissions
Remote management and monitoring
Get In touch
available from 10:00 – 19:00
Address: 691 S Milpitas Blvd, Suite#203, Milpitas, CA, 95035