HPSV V5 - Zhaga
Smart Lighting Controller
HPSV V5 – Zhaga is a solution for the intelligent control of outdoor public lighting, which allows you to convert a conventional system into an intelligent connected lighting system. For public and private lighting managers, this is a complete and effective solution capable of reducing energy costs, pollution and CO2 emissions from cities.
Interconnect the lights
Our controller provides RF connectivity with the Gateway. Users can also connect themselves to the Gateway via Wi-Fi with their devices and get access to our management platform.
Dimensions: Receptacle: Ø 30 mm
Gasket: Ø 36,5 mm
Material: PBT receptacle
Protection Index: IP65
- Version with astronomical clock available.
- The brightness level can be set manually and / or automatically by time profiles, motion sensors and / or brightness sensors.
- Up to 4 diferent operating time profiles.
- Accelerometer for dropped or unstable lighting post detection.
- Bright flow ramp function to correctly monitor the brightness of sunset and sunrise.
- Radio communication in mesh protocol under the ISM network for remote telemaintenance platform, through a unique serial number.
- Possibility of integration in SInGeLu and Axis management remote platform
Maintenance cost reduction
Reduce light pollution and CO2 emissions
Allows remote monitoring and control of equipments
Get In touch
available from 10:00 – 19:00
Address: 691 S Milpitas Blvd, Suite#203, Milpitas, CA, 95035