Network of the Future that is faster that can serve long distances with low-maintenance
High Density OLT
- Scalable OLT portfolio ranging up to 256 PON ports and 768 GE (Active Ethernet) ports from a single chassis;
- Ready to support Next Generation PON technologies (NG-PON2) ranging up to 64 XG/XGS/NG-PON2 ports;
- PON and Point to Point Ethernet technologies from a single chassis;
- RF Overlay and SAT capabilities;
- Flexible Sync mechanisms such as SYNC-E PTP/IEEE 1588v2.
ONT / ONU
- Interoperable models for Residential, Business, Wi-Fi and Mobile Backhaul applications. Indoor and Outdoor options;
- Various available Interfaces: GE, POTS (VoIP), VDSL2, T1/E1, Wi-Fi, G.fast, MOCA 2.0, RF TV, SAT (DTH);
- Certified Equipment (BBF.247 / BBF.069).
PON solutions are scalable and flexible best of breed xPON platforms and equipments that may differentiate delivered services among competitors.
Multi technology and RF Overlay Dedicated features over the same chassis encourage MSO’s on a soft migration towards FTTx topologies while next generation PON technologies support assures the required future proof for classical Telco’s.
- End-to-End active equipment differentiated portfolio, as well as value added professional services;
- Fast Time-to-Market Deployments;
- Multi-services supported on a single technology.
Low user density rural areas
Condominium & Hospitality
Industrial Park Networks
High Density Urban Networks
Get In touch
available from 10:00 – 19:00
Address: 691 S Milpitas Blvd, Suite#203, Milpitas, CA, 95035